Saturday, June 22, 2019

Mother's Day

  Ah Mother's Day.  This year's was not a disappointment as I was showered in handmade art projects from my children.  I was also able to go escape and get a facial, and have lunch with just Daryl.  The highlight was going to Emery's Mother's Day Tea at school.


Emery and I at her Mother's Day tea in her Kindergarten class.

I was greeted by this upon arriving to Emery's class.  

Emery's class performed a dance and  a song for all the mothers.



This is the portrait that Emery did of me.  Apparently Emery doesn't know me as well as she thinks she does.  She did get my favorite music right.

Avery did this at Church. She says that we like to play video games together and this is also what I really love.  She's not incorrect.

The card Luke made me at preschool.

He wrote, "I love you Mom."

Emery's card she made me at school.

The inside.

Harper made this at school.

Emery did this at Church.  

Luke's which looks highly derivative of Emery's. 

This is what Emery made that was in the beautiful Mother's Day gift on her desk.

No comments: