Saturday, June 22, 2019

April

  April feature a visit from Paul, Nellie and Reagan which was awesome of course.  They ended up joining Avery and I in running the Beat the Bunny 5k we try to run every year.  It was pretty wet this year.  I was really hoping for sprinkling, but it was rain.  I guess it could have rained harder though.  We went to the kids art walk at their school this month too.  The girls really enjoyed showing off the school to us and their art.  We also celebrated Easter with the help of Aimee, Karl, and Tyler.


Avery and Reagan ready to beat the bunny.

Avery and Reagan doing the kids dash for Easter eggs.



Avery got her face painted at Beat the Bunny.

Reagan, Harper, and Emery put a pet fashion show on.

Harper with her felted apple she made at school.

Harper's cherry blossom tree.

Avery's example of perspective.

Luke, Harper, Tyler, and Emery

The kids again.

Luke, Avery, Harper, Emery, and Tyler waiting to go hunt Easter eggs.

The Easter Egg hunt in progress.

I hiked to the top of Poo Poo Point.  I love going up there.

I did my pencil puzzle Aimee gave me during General Conference, so my body doesn't betray me by falling asleep.

No comments: