Saturday, June 22, 2019

March

  We greatly appreciated the month of March for being warmer and making all the snow go away finally.  We had a fun month that included McTeacher's night at our local McDonald's and helping Emery construct a leprechaun trap.  Also the kids all slept in the basement together with their cousin Tyler when he came to spend the night, so his parents could celebrate their anniversary.

Harper devouring her McFlurry.  I had a Shamrock shake for old times sake, so now I don't need one for ten years or so.

Everyone was in my bedroom bugging me, so I took a picture which in turn bugged some of the children.

Tyler was reading to Emery and Harper during their sleepover.  He is the best cousin.

Harper on Brad and DeAnna's treadmill.  They thought it was super fun and everyone insisted on having a turn and getting their picture taken.

Emery's turn as Luke as getting yelled at for touching the treadmill with his hand.

Avery on the treadmill with the heart monitor attached.

Luke's turn.

Emery was the student of the week in her class.  Her favorite food is meat and her favorite book is Molang.



Luke and I at the genius bar getting the iPad fixed after the kids locked us out of it forever.

Luke and Dax playing a board game.

I went hiking by myself to the Talus rocks.  It was really fun.

Making memories messes.

I helped Harper with her Valentine box, so it was Daryl's turn to help Emery make a leprechaun trap.

Luke and Emery playing Nintendo.

No comments: