Saturday, June 22, 2019

Magnificent May

   Besides Mother's Day and Memorial Day later in the month this is what happened.  We celebrated Karl's birthday by going to Fogo de Chao with just Avery and Tyler and the adults before coming back to our house to have cake with everyone.  It was fun seeing Avery and Tyler out in a more formal setting.  They were fun, and I am glad we left our three younger kids behind.  The day before Mother's Day was mine and Avery's piano recital.  It was my first recital since starting taking lessons last September.  I had taken piano lessons when I was much younger and played the violin through middle and high school, but I got a lot to learn yet.  We both made it through our recital and Avery even performed a song on her recorder too.


Luke and I taking a selfie.

Luke playing Nintendo.  It's one of his favorite things to do.

Another silly Luke picture.

I found this birthday card that my brother, Phil, sent me while he was a missionary in Ecuador.

Avery with our piano teacher Justin at our piano recital.

Avery

Avery joined the safety patrol at her school and her she is in action at the end of school.

Avery and Harper programming at STEM night at their school.

We recreated Jesus' triumphal entry into Jerusalem with playdoh.
Tyler, Karl, Avery, and Emery on Karl's birthday.

Karl and Tyler on his birthday.

No comments: