Friday, December 2, 2016

The Rest of November

  Here's all the leftover pictures from November including some of the amazing things Avery did for my birthday.  She kept insisting this would be my greatest birthday yet because of all the decorating she would do.  Daryl even took her and Harper to buy some birthday decorations which I then I had the pleasure of hanging up myself.  Such is the mom life.
  We also took the girls to pick out our first real Christmas tree the Saturday after Thanksgiving.  I gave away my two artificial trees and declared it was time for a real tree.  Avery was very picky about the tree.  After managing some expectations about tree fullness and height we all found a tree we could agree on.



One day the girls came in from the school bus yelling and fussing about a beautiful rainbow, so we had to take a picture.

Don't take my picture woman!


Harper wearing her turkey headband.

Luke and Emery eating leftover pumpkin pie for breakfast because that's what we do after Thanksgiving.

Avery hung up this sweet poster for me on our front door, so everyone knew so some serious birthday fun was being had.

The kids made me a birthday card.  Avery and Harper put the money in my card because they were sure that I had never gotten money in a card before.  They are so sweet.

Emery looking inexplicably older.

Our first real Christmas tree.  The cats have messed up the tree skirt, and the girls hung almost all the decorations themselves.

I got this tiny tree to put in the family room.

No comments: