Thursday, December 22, 2016

Logan's Birthday Party

  We helped celebrate Logan's second birthday by bowling with him last Saturday.  Logan is such a sweet boy.  He passed out a round of hugs and kisses to all his party guests before we left.  He is just a sweet, happy boy.  The girls loved bowling.  Emery even rolled a strike all on her own.  Luke was pretty upset once he learned I wasn't going to let him walk the ball all the way up to the pins.  He spent the remainder of the game walking all over with Daryl.  I'm pretty sure that Logan spent a lot of time exploring the bowling alley with my Dad as well.  

Logan with his awesome party hat and his mom.

I don't think you can get much cuter than a two year old in bowling shoes.

All the kids sitting together.  Logan, Luke, Harper, Avery, and Emery.


Of course by the time I got to the other side of the counter we had lost Harper and Luke.

Logan opening up his birthday presents.

Emery in her party hat.

No comments: