Thursday, December 22, 2016

All Decorated for Christmas

      I like to document how my home is decorated for Christmas, so here' a a pretty honest portrayal.  Everything was pictured like I found out which is mostly not the way I put it out if it was accessible to children.  It makes me wonder why I put thing out where they can reach them.  Enjoy the scads of handmade Christmas decorations from my children. 


This is a nativity set.  Going with a felt nativity set was the right choice I see.

Avery made the little wreath.  Harper made the snowman and the gingerbread man.

Luke made the big cut out Christmas tree.  Emery made the little trees and the wreath.  Avery made the Christmas tree on the red paper, and Harper made the giant gingerbread man.

Harper  made the penguin, and Emery made the picture of Santa.

Luke made the gingerbread man, and Emery made the bejeweled Christmas ornament.

Here are some more nativities that I have on display.

Avery painted this little nativity set herself and is very proud of her work.

Avery made the Christmas light garland.

Here's my Temple Square village with my German pyramid.

My Mom made me this beautiful stocking quilt for my birthday actually and it just came back from the quilter.

Here's my fireplace.

No comments: