Saturday, July 30, 2016

Weird Al

  Having married Daryl Weird Al was destined to be a part of our lives.  I think in the nine years we've been married Daryl has seen Weird Al in concert at least four times.  Avery went to her first concert last year, so when we went this past Tuesday it was her second Weird Al concert.  This year I finally went to one, and we decided that we could take Harper too.  Aimee, Karl, and Tyler were there too with Tyler's cousin as well.  Also Daryl's cousins Scott and Kyle came along.  Avery and Harper said the concert was great.  Even though Harper told me that she needed to get up and walk about forty-five minutes in.  I ignored that and gave her my phone instead.  Weird Al gave a great concert, and it was fun to watch the ASL interpreters sign the songs like, "I'm Fat." 


Avery does this a lot now when I try to take pictures.

Yet more posing from Harper and Avery.  I am not sure why putting your leg up is the cool thing to do.

This is what Harper did through a majority of the concert.

Avery, Tyler, and Harper

Harper, Jules, Tyler, and Avery

The view from the pedestrian bridge over 99.  

No comments: