Friday, July 29, 2016

The Middle Stuff

    After we got home from our family reunion on the Oregon Coast we had nothing else planned for the month.  It was nice to just hang out, and it looks like a lot of the pictures I took show us doing just that.  Unfortunately I didn't take pictures when my friend Aya and her family stayed over for a night on their way to their new assignment in Virginia.  Neither did I take any pictures when Ashley and Ayva came to watch the kids while Daryl and I went to see the new Star Trek movie.  


Luke making himself comfortable on the couch with an apple that he mostly ate.

Emery looking fabulous.

Daryl and Avery chillaxing.

Luke sitting in a laundry basket because that's what you do.

Emery also wanted to sit in the laundry basket.

More of Luke is above the counter top when he sits at the island now.

Here's a side view.

No comments: