Friday, July 29, 2016

Family Reunion Part 5: Nye Beach and Everything Else

  I think this is the last post about our family reunion.  We stayed just a short walk up from Nye Beach.  I was really happy with our location.  We were in walking distance to the beach and a few restaurants.  If you are not familiar with the Oregon coast.  You don't really go there to swim in the ocean unless you are a fan of hypothermia.  Instead you play in the sand and explore.  The kids had a great time.  I got to throw the Frisbee with Maddux, so I got to play Frisbee with someone who could actually throw it back to me for once.  Usually when I play Frisbee with the kids it's more like playing fetch with a dog. So here are the pictures from the beach and a few random ones. Enjoy.


Harper

Maddux and Aidan

Aidan, Harper, Avery, Addison, and Emery

My Dad knows how to take a selfie.

Logan ready for the beach.

Phil, Nellie, myself, DeAnna, and Alex

Alex, Addison, and Mackenzie

Harper and Avery

Emery

Me checking out the tidal pools with Brad and DeAnna.  Phil, Angie, and Dad not pictured.

Chris over seeing Sam, Maddux, Aidan, and Avery filling their buckets full of water.

Logan and Reagan being adorable.

Logan enjoys long walks on the beach.

Reagan, Luke, Hudson, and Logan at Rogue Brewery for dinner.

Reagan at Rogue Brewery

Luke, Daryl, DeAnna, Angie, Adam, Logan, Chris, Brad, Harper, Emery, myself, and Avery.  Do you like my disgusted look?

We of course did a puzzle.  Aidan put the last piece in.

This was the view from the townhomes.  That is Yaquina Head Lighthouse.

Mom and DeAnna checking out the pinball machine at the house that DeAnna, Brad, Adam, Angie, Logan, Nellie, Paul, Ashlyn, and Reagan stayed.

No comments: