Monday, August 1, 2016

Our Weekend

   The weather was super nice on Friday, so we made good on our promise to have the girls camp out in our tent in the backyard.  I was fully prepared to sleep out there with them, but Avery wanted Daryl to be with them.  How could you say no to that?  Avery and Harper wanted to hear ghost stories, and they seemed to like it when I shook the tent to scare them too.  They said they had a great time, and now we don't have to do it again.
  Brad and DeAnna came up for the weekend too, so Saturday we hung out at the parental's units place with them and Adam, Angie, and Logan.  Luke and Logan still haven't really interacted much, but I did get them running around the backyard with me.  Saturday night Brad and DeAnna stayed with us.  Avery and Harper loved getting there hair braided and curled by DeAnna before we went to church Sunday morning.  It was a nice visit even if it was short.


Luke actually put the headband on, but I was too slow with my camera.

Here's the tent in all its glory.  

Here's Daryl telling Avery and Harper a scary ghost story. (Avery made me write "scary.")

Here are the girls' hair that DeAnna did.  Emery got pigtails that she calls Minnie Mouse ears.

Here's Logan being adorable on Saturday.





No comments: