Friday, July 29, 2016

Family Reunion Part 3: Birthdays and the Fourth of July

  July is pretty birthday heavy on my side of the family.  Emery has her birthday right before July starts, and then that first weekend Ashlyn, Brad, and my Dad have their birthdays.  In the next two weeks Reagan and Hudson have their birthdays.  There were a lot of reasons to celebrate.  Ashlyn opened her gifts on her birthday and then on the Fourth we honored all those who had or would have birthdays soon.  We just stepped out of the house and watched fireworks from there. There were plenty of fireworks to see.  It was very chilly because of the wind mostly.  I was lucky that Angie had brought extra coats, so I was able to put one on over the coat I had brought.

My Mom made Ashlyn a t-shirt quilt with all her old high school shirts.  My Mom said she will never make one again.

Addison and Phil hanging out.

Avery and Brad.  Avery can't resist birthday festivities.  She was showing Brad the card we had gotten him.

Emery and Nellie

Avery playing with Hudson and Luke.

I just can't get enough of this sweet Logan face.

Reagan hanging out in the background.

The best picture of the brain trust that I could get.  Hudson, Luke, and Logan.

The July birthdays and the one June birthday blowing out candles.

Brad and DeAnna

Daryl with a sacked out Luke.

Angie and Addison

Harper, Aidan, Mackenzie, Sam, Reagan, and Avery watching fireworks from the warmth of the car.

Emery cuddled under Reagan's princess blanket.

Maddux, Aidan, and a giant marshmallow.

No comments: