Thursday, September 15, 2016

Emery's First Day of Preschool

  Today was the long awaited first day of preschool for Emery.  On Tuesday she went to a little open house for her class where she met her teachers and got to play in her classroom.  On Wednesday she grabbed her shoes in the morning saying she wanted to go on a car ride to preschool.  She was not happy to learn that she would have to wait a day to go to school.  She was excited to go to school this morning, and never looked back when she went into her classroom.  
  Luke also was able to go to the little nursery run by Emery's preschool while she was in class, so for two and a half hours I had no children.  Not that I did anything glamorous.  I took two of my fur babies to the vet.  Next week should be more enjoyable.  I think everyone was happy with the arrangement.  



Luke did not like that I was trying to take pictures without him.

I love this Emery face.  I was really happy that she let me do her hair this morning.  She insists on wearing her shoes on the wrong feet, and don't try to get her to switch them.  

Luke succeeded in making himself part of the picture.  Notice how he is carrying a hair brush around.  He also made me spray his hair with detangler.

I found Emery her little Doc McStuffins backpack she got in on of her pull-up boxes this summer.  When Luke saw her wearing her backpack he ran to find the tiger backpack for himself.

No comments: