Saturday, October 15, 2016

September's Leftovers

   It's not exactly half way through October right?  It's never too late to catch up on blogging in my opinion anyway.  September was a busy month of getting used to new routines.  Emery learned to love preschool, and I am loving the free time I get a couple days of week.  I've been trying to use the time that Emery and Luke are at preschool to organize my house a little more.  This month I finally decluttered the kitchen counters, and I took pictures.  Enjoy the rest of these random pictures I snapped in September. 



Luke was feeding Dax Pirate's Booty which she loves.

Occasionally Luke and Emery play nicely together.

Luke thought he needed to try on this jean jacket that was Harper's size.

Avery sitting on the stairs needing her picture taken.

Harper was not to be outdone.

One more picture of Luke in a big jean jacket.

Luke makes himself cozy on the couch often actually.

Before

After

Before

After

Before

After.  The island remains a trouble spot though.  It keeps multiplying and replenishing itself. 

No comments: