Sunday, September 11, 2016

Labor Day Weekend Part 2

   On Monday we went up to see Thomas, Ashley, and Ayva and had some lunch together before we had to go back home to catch up on housework.  Ashley was super nice and let Avery and Harper play with perler beads.  The wanted to make Bubbles from Powerpuff Girls.  I love Avya.  She has the best faces.  Especially when she bites into something she'll get this intense look while biting down with all her might.  


Avya giving me her serious face.

A not so serious face.  She is wearing hand me down shoes that I think all my girls wore.  It's always slightly surprising for some reason when I recognize something that she is wearing.

Emery only played with the perler beads for a moment thank goodness.

Avery and Harper working on Bubbles.

Luke and Emery flying together at the park.

No comments: