Sunday, September 11, 2016

Labor Day Weekend Part 1

   Thursday before Labor Day weekend Daryl and I decided that we would go down to Portland for the day on Saturday.  We actually stayed the night in Olympia on Friday, so we wouldn't have to get up quite so early.  Nellie, Paul, and Reagan were in town visiting friends and staying with Brad and DeAnna.  I know Reagan was really glad that we came because the first thing she asked for when she got off the plane were her cousins.  Then she totally cried when we left.  It was too sweet.  DeAnna picked up my camera while we were making smores in the backyard, so there are actually pictures of us this time.  


Luke didn't actually roast his marshmallows.  He would put it on the roaster and then immediately eat it.

Harper taking it easy.

Reagan roasting her marshmallows with Paul and Nellie in the background.

Emery dancing around.

Harper and Reagan being silly together.  Those two were as thick as thieves all day.

Daryl eating a smore.

Avery eating her smore.

Brad

It's me not taking pictures.

Luke working on a marshmallow.

Daryl and I awkwardly holding hands.

Luke playing ladder ball.
Avery, Harper, and Reagan

I'm not sure what Reagan was trying to highlight in this picture.
Somehow there were many pictures of Lady on my camera.

Here's a picture with all the girls.  Emery, Avery, Harper, and Reagan



No comments: