Monday, June 8, 2015

Luke is Seven Months

  Luke is seven months old, and I have no idea how much he weighs or how long he is.  All I know is that he grew.  The guy loves to eat real food.  He rolls over all the time, and manages to move around a little bit.  He isn't crawling yet and shows no signs of imminent crawling, which is just fine with me.  He sleeps at least eleven hours a night, every night.  We consider ourselves pretty lucky.  He is a very happy boy.  Luke's laugh comes very easily, and he is super ticklish.  
  Luke turned seven months on Saturday, which was the day I was going to throw a baby shower for my best friend Christie.  Instead she had her baby that day, and generously supplied Luke with his first baby friend Zander.   


Playing with the baby walker.

Having a nap.

The best shot we got with him and the monkey is just as Emery is stealing it away.

Emery really needed the monkey's moral support for her t.v. watching.

I love the drool on his chin.

He only likes his exersaucer for short amounts of time.

Harper invited Luke and I to a tea party, and insisted he have a spot light on him while I took this picture.

Getting to know his fellow tea party guest Princess Leia pink angry bird.  

No comments: