Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Father's Day Weekend

  We had a fun weekend.  On Saturday I was able to give my BFF Christie her baby shower with Zander in tow since the first time I tried to make the baby shower happen he decided he needed to come into the world that day.  Daryl and my dad took the girls to the movie while the shower was going on.  Then Sunday was Father's Day of course.  Mom, Dad, Adam, Angie, and Logan came up for dinner.  Harper looked at Logan during dinner and called him a pig.  Then she started to oink.  That girl has a funny sense of humor.

Daryl, Avery, and Harper.

Adam, Logan, and Dad

Logan trying out Luke's exersaucer.

Avery visiting the bunnies at the baby shower with Hannah and Ender.

Emery hanging out.

Baby Zander all snuggled up.  I think he's wearing a little jacket that originally belonged to Addison.

Luke trying to figure out how to untie Dad's shoe.

No comments: