Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Last Day of School

  Monday was Avery's last day of school finally.  She went for two hours only that day, so I spent the day at school with her attending the end of year assembly.  I also got to see their typical morning routine.  Avery was excited that I was able to come and be a mommy helper.  The next day when she woke up she proudly stood in front of me and asked if she looked like a first grader.  Naturally I said yes and she mused that she must have grown during the night.  Avery is very excited for summer vacation and happy about going to a new school next year.  We are going to miss her current school a lot.  

On the last day of school.



Avery with the girls from her class.

One of Avery's best friends at school and church is Tommy.  His family moved too though.

Avery and her amazing Kindergarten teacher.  We are so grateful to her for helping Avery have a great year.

No comments: