Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Family Pictures

  Our last real family picture we took was when Harper was about eight months old.  We've been long overdue for family pictures.  We also wanted to update cousin pictures with Tyler and Ayva.  Sadly we were not able to get Ayva in our pictures, but we did get some cute ones with the girls and Tyler.  The photographer also took some family pictures.

Our last real family picture.

I forget about our attempted family picture that a photographer friend took when trying out a new lens.





This picture just cracks me up.  I love it.







Tyler's hands are up because he was just told not to give his cousins bunny ears.





I think this is my favorite one of Tyler, Avery, and Harper.

The return of business Harper.

Even Daryl and I got to have our picture taken.

No comments: