Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Last Week

  Last week was busy.  Aimee came over to help potty train Emery.  She's enrolled in preschool, but she has to be potty trained of course.  Emery can be quite strong willed, and my past two potty training experiences were pretty terrible.  I needed some help.   I feel really blessed to have a sister-in-law who would help me out with this.  Aimee and I were both expecting a knock-down, drag-down fight, but we were both pleasantly surprised when she was only here usual level of upset.  Also Daryl got his birthday present a little early.  Now he has a smoker and can make us delicious meat products. 



Here's Luke sitting on a potty with two of his blankets nearby.

Emery popping out of a box.

Now Sisko is in the box.

Luke and Emery enjoying some apple and peanut butter.

Daryl's glorious new smoker.

No comments: