Friday, March 11, 2016

Whee! Whee! Whee!

  Luke said his second word today.  We've had this slide out back under our deck since we've moved into our house, and today I finally decided it was time we play with it again.  I dragged it back inside the house and about twenty wipes later it was good to go.  Luke was instantly fascinated, and knew exactly what to do.  As he was sliding down he was saying whee, whee, whee!  I've been trying to teach him more words with little success, so it was pretty exciting to hear him say whee.  Although I wonder where he learned it because I didn't think we said it that much around the house.









Harper said this was her nut slide because she was curled up in a ball the whole way down, and then broke open like a nut when she got to the bottom of the slide.

Harper really wanted her picture taken like this.

No comments: