Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Jaa Ne Daryl

   Last Thursday Daryl went off to Japan for a study abroad week for his MBA program.  We decided that it sounded like a great opportunity, and he should just go.  He flew into Tokyo and is also visiting Kyoto.  Spouses were not invited much to our dismay, so it was agreed that when he was done with school stuff I would fly out to meet him.  Right now I've been on my own with the kids, but I am going to fly out on Friday to be with Daryl in a country where neither of us speak the language, and they don't even use the Roman alphabet.  Daryl has been to Europe before, but this will be the first time I've ever been off the North American continent.  It's pretty exciting.


Emery was pretending with this little peep bunny.  I thought it was pretty cute.

I just wanted to document what the bed looks like in the morning when Daryl is gone.  I barely have to make the bed.

Luke is trying out our new living room furniture.

No comments: