Thursday, May 14, 2015

Mother's Day Weekend

  We had a pretty low key Mother's Day weekend.  Sunday we went and had dinner at my Mom's house.  My niece Ashlyn flew in on Sunday, and is going to stay with us this summer.  She's going to help out with the kids for her summer job.  We are super excited she's here, and she finally got to meet Luke and Logan.  You can also see how Avery got a one of her My Little Pony combs stuck in Luke's hair.

I asked Harper why they put the little blanket on Luke, and she said it was because he was a super baby.  Also you can see Avery combing Luke's hair.  It looks cute right now.

It's not so cute now with the comb twirled into his hair.  It took me about a half hour to get it untangled.

Ashlyn meeting Logan for the first time.

I love the look on Logan's face.  Logan got to go to his first Mariner's game on Mother's Day.

Hey cousin how you doing?

We were trying to force the babies to interact.  

This is the best picture we could get of them looking at each other.

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Nice that you will have help for the Summer and of course, it is nice that you will have company.