Tuesday, May 5, 2015

April Stuff

  April was a pretty exciting month.  My sister DeAnna and her husband Brad moved up to Portland form Phoenix, and we were all excited that they are closer now.  The week she moved up was spring break, so I took all the kids to see her because I couldn't stand it.  I didn't take any pictures of that.  She and Brad came up the next weekend to see everyone, and I got some cute pictures of Logan and Luke having man time together.  Then last week DeAnna came up for a couple days, and was able to see Avery's Kindergarten play Goldilock's and the Three Bears.  


Emery looks like she's going to take a bite out of Luke.

Avery in her Kindergarten play that she was so, so excited about.  She is in the pink shirt with the purple skirt with pink polka dots.

Harper put on the doll's jacket.

I've been trying to get Luke to eat real food with mixed success.

Logan and Luke side by side.  Logan is 17 pounds and Luke is 14 pounds.

Here's another picture of the boys together.  They are just too cute.
Avery cuddling with Brad and DeAnna's dog Lady.

Brad and DeAnna 

Luke rocking out.

No comments: