Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Emery's Ten Months Old

  On Monday Emery turned ten months old.  Time is just flying by.  I can hardly believe that in two short months I will have a one your old around the house.  Emery has become more adventurous trying to stand up on our her feet and she has been trying to go up one step.  She will walk a little bit with us holding her hands. Since I already have two kids running around I would just prefer that she starts walking and join the crowd.  She has also started crawling on her hands and knees a lot, but she still scoots around too.
   Emery thinks she is hungry all the time.  She rarely goes more than an hour without needing some kind of food.  She has a gusto for table food too.  This month she has had her first eggs, strawberries, grapes, Hawaiian sweet roll, pretzel roll, mac and cheese, spaghetti, and many more.  Emery has also started to wave back to you.  The reaction is a little delayed, but the patient waver is usually rewarded with some enthusiastic baby waves.  She is just a joy to have around.

This is the best I could do with my little wiggler.

Avery loves to grab Emery and make her sit in her lap.  Emery isn't as keen on this though.

My happy girl.

Peeking up at Mom.

Hanging out with Harper.

No comments: