Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Oh Harper . . .



   I showed this picture of Daryl when he was a boy to Avery and Harper the other day, and asked them who was in the picture thinking I was going to blow their minds when I told them it was Daryl.  Avery told me it was a boy, but Harper told me it was a doctor very confidently.  I told them that it was Daddy when he was a boy, and Harper added that Daddy was wearing a doctor shirt.  Sometimes you just have to wonder what exactly is going through their minds. Like the other day I was taking laundry out of the dryer with Harper, and while I was folding up a pair of my pants Harper told me that those were my big pants.

2 comments:

Shirley said...

It is so great to hear what children think. I remember seeing that picture of Daryl.

Crysler's said...

You are so lucky to have landed such a hunk. Harper is the best!