Tuesday, October 9, 2018

September Stuff

   September was busy and fun.  My sister-in-law, Ashley and I ran a 10k.  Neither of us had run a 10k before and fortunately we were both dealing with knee stuff.  We finished in an hour and forty-three minutes and that was good enough for me.  Luke and Ayva had a great time hanging out with each other that weekend too.  We of course took the whole family to the state fair.  We celebrated my BFF's birthday with some sweet Paw Patrol decorations that Luke and Zander approved of.  Daryl and I took Avery and Harper to see our sweet prophet, Russell M. Nelson, speak at Safeco Field with about 49,000 other people.  It was a pretty exciting month. 


Luke and Avya rocking our complimentary sunglasses from the 10k.

Avya and Luke all over the place.

You can't see it but Luke is making a pumpkin decoration cackle at Ayva who is both scared and delighted every time it does that.

Ayva and Luke taking care of Daryl's computer.

Ashley and I at the end of the 10k.

Daryl, Avery, myself, and Harper at Safeco Field waiting to hear the prophet.

This is our elusive Dax cat who apparently does like us and want to be around us when she feels like it.

Zander helping Christie blow out birthday candles.

Harper on a pony ride at the fair.

Emery

And Luke

Daryl, Avery, Luke, Harper, Emery and myself smashed into a selfie on the train at the fair.

No comments: