Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Full House III: Benny and Logan's Revenge

      Your going to just have to take my word for it that at the same time as I was babysitting Logan and Ben while there parents were away at a Packer's game, my Aunt Dianne, my cousin Lisa, and her husband Mike were also staying at my house.  I really am not that good at taking pictures.  Dianne, Lisa, and Mike mostly hung out with my parents seeing some Layman cousins around here and watching BYU lose miserably to the Huskies.  Luke and Logan had a great time playing together.  It was kind of fun having three boys to match the three girls.  I took the boys to the Cougar Mountain Zoo one day, and then I took all the kids (except for Benny who stayed home with Daryl) to Sammamish State Park.  There were a lot of messes, fast food, and late nights.  The kids had a blast.


Benny looking on as Logan and Luke play Hungry, Hungry, Hippos

Logan and Luke made themselves comfortable whilst snacking while Benny actively tried to pull their blankets off.

Logan at the Cougar Mountain Zoo where I found out he is a big parrot fan.

Logan playing at the park.

Logan and Avery playing at the beach.

Avery, Luke, Harper, and Emery getting dirty.

Luke making his mother nervous since this log was sticking out into the water like ten feet. 

All babies want the remote control.

Ben was not impressed.

Logan posing for me.

You can see Ben's walker in the background.  He preferred the chair most of the time and took it all over the place.  Emery enjoyed running around with the walker though.

Luke 

What my house looked like most of that weekend.

No comments: