Saturday, June 25, 2016

Avery's Last Day of School

  Avery's last day of school was actually last Thursday, and neither did I get a picture of just Avery on her last day of school.  In fact that day I picked her up from school to take her and Harper to get their hair cut. Otherwise it was a pretty uneventful day.  The last day of school also means a ton of school stuff to sort through, so enjoy some of the art that Avery made in first grade.


Fortunately Avery's teacher took a last day of class photo.  Avery is of course sitting on the floor on the first row on the right rocking some amazing My Little Pony leggings.

I think this is a water color of some venus flytraps.



Here's Avery's kite with an acrostic poem about Spring.  I'm pretty sure she had help from her fourth grade buddy.

No comments: