Friday, August 22, 2014

Sibling Get Together

  Daryl's brother Kyle came in from Florida, so Ashley, Karl, Aimee, Tyler, and Kyle all came over for dinner last night.  Avery was funny she ran down to the basement to see Kyle and came running back up pretty quickly to tell me that he liked her and Harper.  That girl is pretty funny.  Avery and Harper also told me that they really liked Ashley's name.  
  We had a great time with some good food.  No one was sure the last time that all the siblings were together.  It probably was our wedding, so we were more than overdue.  I couldn't help but notice that Tyler has grown in the last month since we saw him.  He is a head taller than he was, and I think he was pretty much up to my chest.  Tyler is going to be one of the tallest first graders around I think!


Karl, Ashley, Kyle, and Daryl. 

Tyler growing way too fast.

I missed out on taking a picture of all the kids playing together, so you get this picture of my ragamuffins.  Avery is wearing a little Mario Kart visor that we got at McDonald's.

I figured that we can't get enough pictures of Emery's chubs.

No comments: