Saturday, August 23, 2014

Happy Birthday Aimee!

  Last night we celebrated my sister in law Aimee's birthday in style with lots of trampoline fun for the kids and a pinata!  The girls had a great time.  Emery was especially happy that she was able to roam around the backyard.  The night before the party Aimee was at our house and Avery was telling her that she was going to go to the mall and pick out a ring for her birthday.  Avery was sure that Aimee needed a ring because she's a girl and they love rings every day.  Since I needed to go to Target anyway and I was in an indulgent mood I carted the girls there to let Avery pick out a ring.  She was very decisive and insistent that only one particular ring would do.  She was delighted to give it to Aimee.  Aimee asked her if it was real diamonds and Avery said no it came from the mall.  She's so funny.  Thanks for being born Aimee and choosing the white sheet cake!  You're the best!

Here's a picture of Emery and I with James Twiddy in the background.

She loved the trampoline.

Harper also loved the trampoline.

A super sweet picture of Aimee and Emery.  

Aimee taking some whacks at her pinata.


Avery loved the pinata so much and was excited to watch everyone hit it.

Here's our sweet Harper giving the pinata some love taps.

Avery gave it her all.

Karl and Aimee's mom Nancy.

Tyler waiting for his turn on the trampoline.

I told Daryl to give me his best ruggedly handsome face.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was wondering if I could come say good by to you all one day this week