Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Imperial Baby Walker!

   Last week after many cautious weeks of holding onto Mom and Dad's hands Emery finally let go to start walking on her own.  The last straw was at church when I was trying to talk to someone, and Emery wanted to go.  She got frustrated and let go of my finger and walked around the corner.  When we got home from church she decided she didn't need help walking, and now we have a walker much to my relief.  She is now back to her usual level of independence.  Ironically now that she walks on her own she will use her walker.  We tried really hard to get her to use the walker when she was learning to walk, but she cried every time she touched it.  Now it's tons of fun to push around.  
Netflix won't load fast enough for her.



I don't see how this could have helped me learn to walk on my own, but it sure is fun now!

Harper wanted to be in the picture of course.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

She's the cutest little walker!!

Shirley said...

What a sweetheart!