Monday, June 2, 2014

It's a Boy!

  My second diagnostic ultrasound through the doctor wasn't until June 20th, and I decided that was too long to find out we were having another girl as Daryl and I liked to joke.  Another Internet search pulled up a new elective ultrasound place in Tacoma that will do gender checks starting at 16 weeks (our usually place in Bellevue won't do them until 20), so I was able to get in this last Saturday.  
  You've already read the title;  it's a boy!  We're pretty happy.  We would have been too if it was a girl, but I always had hard time imagining a family all of one gender since I came from a family of boys and girls.  Now Daryl and I must attempt to name are only son because this is probably the end of the line for us.  Avery and Harper are pretty happy about a brother.  Harper has always said she wanted a brother.  Even though Avery said she wanted a sister she is fine with a brother, and has been making up songs about her brother.  She told me that she likes this boy baby, and that Emery does too.







2 comments:

Shirley said...

I am very happy for you. Babies are such a blessing.

Rachael said...

Yay! Congratulations!