Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Ashlyn Graduates!

  Last Friday my oldest niece Ashlyn graduated from high school.  We went down to the Portland area last weekend to help celebrate along with my sisters Nellie and DeAnna, my brother Adam and his wife Angie, my Aunt Joanne, and my parents of course.  Avery and Harper were very excited for the trip because they would see their cousin Reagan, and because they thought we were having Ashlyn's birthday party.  They never quite got what graduation was.  We didn't actually go to graduation.  Instead we stayed behind with our kids and babysat Reagan, who at two wasn't quite ready for her big sister's high school graduation.

Avery really wanted to take a picture with Ashlyn.  Avery also was incredibly upset that she didn't get to go to graduation.  She was pretty mad at us.

Nellie, Reagan, and Ashlyn.  Reagan was actually looking and smiling at the camera for this picture.  

Nellie, Ashlyn, and Paul holding Reagan

Nellie, myself, Ashlyn, and DeAnna, and looking great as usual.

Ashlyn marching in for graduation, and probably so glad that my dad got front row seats for everyone who went for some good picture taking.

My parents with Ashlyn.  They held graduation at seven at night, so it's almost nine right now.  

Ashlyn and Aunt Joanne.  My Aunt Joanne loves a good graduation.  She has supported all of us at our many high school and college graduations through out the years.  She's pretty awesome.

Ashlyn decorated her cap. She is of course going to Arizona State in the Fall.

No comments: