Sunday, January 5, 2014

Christmas Fun Part 2 2013

    Here's the second part of Christmas.  My sister Nellie and her husband Paul came with Reagan and they picked up Ashlyn on their way up from California.  My sister DeAnna flew in Christmas night, but I don't think I have a single picture of her.  Then my brother Adam and his wife Angie already live here, so they came of course.  We were only missing my brother Phil and his family, and my sister Alex and her family.  We missed having them with us.  It was really nice to see my niece Reagan again.  She is about eighteen months now, and she is little standoffish at times.  You have to really work at her to win her attention. Somehow I was able to pull that off and she followed me around whenever her mother wasn't around.  If my sister was around I usually didn't get the time of day from her. Harper and Reagan had quite the battle of wills over toys though.  Whatever Reagan had Harper wanted to have.  Christmas morning Harper was very uninterested in her presents.  She opened a few fun ones and was done.  I had to open up the rest of the boring gifts of clothes she got.  It was nice to see everyone and celebrate my sister Nellie's fortieth birthday after Christmas together.  I can't wait until we see everyone again!
Ashlyn doing what she does best.
Grandma and Avery making cinnamon rolls together.

Reagan and Grandpa

Daryl and I with Emery in her Christmas jammies.

The tree on Christmas morning.

Reagan opening gifts.

Avery left a letter for Santa on Christmas Eve asking for a Barbie with a cinnamon roll offering, and last year's picture of her and Harper visiting Santa.  This was all Avery's idea.


Opening Christmas gifts.

More gift fun.

Emery and Reagan having cousin fun.

Daryl also was accepted by Reagan.

Reagan wearing I think six pairs of Harper's underwear.

1 comment:

Shirley said...

More great pictures!