Sunday, January 26, 2014

A Ridiculous Amount of Preschool Art

   As ever Avery has been busily producing masterpieces both at home and in preschool.  So much that it is hard to keep up with.  I've have collected a smattering of her most important works since the beginning of the school year.  Notice her love of drawing flowers and her family.  


Avery and Harper holding  balloons together.

I don't know what this is, but she was really proud of it.

Avery thought the dining area could use some help and drew this lovely little flower on the wall.

I believe this is a snowman constructed out of marshmallows.

A family portrait.  From left to right top row: Mom and Dad.  Center row: Harper and Avery. The blob at the bottom of the page:  Emery.

Avery constructed this calendar the other day while I was gone.  I guess I really didn't need that notepad anyway.

A pumpkin whose eyes stare into your soul.

A self portrait.

So much stuff on her bedroom walls.

You can see with Avery more is more.

The artwork by Avery's top bunk.

A close up of one of the walls.  I really enjoyed the Halloween cat and the cat pumpkin.

She made a lot of gingerbread people at Christmas.

1 comment:

Shirley said...

What a wonderful budding artist. All this will be so precious to you as time goes by.