Monday, April 23, 2012

Birthday Fun!

     This last weekend I flew down to Phoenix all by myself without children.  Honestly I can't remember the last time I've been anywhere without Daryl or one of the girls with me.  I loved every second of it. On the plane I finally finished the book I started around Christmas time.  At any rate, I went for my sister DeAnna's birthday.  My sister Nellie and my cousin Kim flew in as well, so it was super exciting. You will notice that I forgot to take a picture before Nellie had to leave, but I'm pretty sure that's how she would have wanted it.  She's six months pregnant and not big on a pictures.   I loved seeing my sisters, cousin, brother-in-law, and my niece, Addison.  I also got to meet my newest dog niece, Lady.  She is perhaps the laziest dog known to man.  I saw her walk fast once and never heard her bark.  Truly a perfect dog for Brad and DeAnna.

Lady suffering through Addison love.

I've never seen a dog just plop themselves down on the ground like this.

Lady at her most animated.

DeAnna, my cousin Kim, me, Addison, Alex, and Corona

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aren't dogs funny? My dogs sit just like that too! Looks like it was a fun vacation.