Sunday, July 10, 2011

Fourth of July

Fourth of July happens to be my dad's birthday, and the day before is my niece Ashlyn's birthday and my brother-in-law, Brad's, birthday.  We were lucky to have my sister Alex and her daughter Addison and our niece Ashlyn come visit for the holiday and my Dad's birthday.
Addison and a fudge pop.


Avery and  a fudge pop.

The birthday Grandpa with two of his granddaughters Addison and Harper.

Avery kept the pigtails in for a couple hours.

Daryl was the best husband ever and vacuumed up the flour I spilled while looking for some sugar to make  some really good homemade ice cream.

Later in the evening we set off some fireworks and Ashlyn got to light some off.  Don't worry Paul we had our fire extinguisher out and ready at the slightest sign of a firework mishap.

No comments: