Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas, Disneyland, Copious Amounts of Food, and Etc.









This Christmas we stole away to the more mild climate of Phoenix to be with my two sisters and their husbands, and more importantly our adorable new niece Addison born last month. The first weekend we were there Daryl and I drove over to Disneyland with my Dad and my sister DeAnna. We had a splendid time. As you can see in one of the pictures Alex's cat, Little Kitty, decided to jump in the bath tub with Avery. While in Phoenix Daryl and I attempted to eat a 2 foot long hot dog, but I was little help so we didn't finish. We also went down to Tuscon to try an eating challenge we saw on Man Versus Food. Daryl didn't get the 12 patty hamburger challenge, but instead opted for the tamer 6 patty hamburger challenge which he easily completed. We had a really great time, and we already miss everyone. (I know the Daryl hamburger before and after picture is backward, but I just don't care.)

4 comments:

Rachael said...

Those are crazy amounts of food. I can't believe there is a 2 foot hot dog. That's awesome. We missed you at Christmas, but we're glad you had a fun vacation!

Shirley said...

Great pictures. Looks like you had a wonderful time. Yes, vacations always seem to be surrounded by foods of one sort or another.

Unknown said...

Those are some great pictures! We had a great time and it was very weird to have an empty house! I missed watching Avery wander through my house trying to see what she could get into next. We also miss her cute smile and laugh. Can't wait to see you guys in March (I hope)!

Tina said...

That hot dog is INSANE!!! Hope it was a little yummy! I can't wait to eat a corndog again! Love the pictures!