Thursday, December 10, 2009

My Christmas Decorations






Despite the fact that we will soon be leaving for Phoenix to spend Christmas at Tim and Alex's (or T and A as they are sometimes known) I have decorated my house for Christmas. Maybe Adam will enjoy them. At any rate here's my tree with no presents underneath it. Just the way we like it here. In the family room the stockings got hung up on the wall because Avery could reach them when they were hanging from the fireplace. That's also why my little tree is on top of the bookcase this year. In the dining room I created an impromptu homage to Star Trek when I laid out my "snow" and stuck the Enterprise in the middle because its place on the bookshelf was now occupied by a small Christmas tree. This last picture is of Avery in a hat that is probably too small for her and makes a grumpy looking eye ridge on her face. It's pretty funny.

1 comment: