Sunday, January 17, 2010

Avery in HD

Rachel and I may need to put a ban on visiting Bestbuy.  We visited the other night, and we were wooing over a fancy HD camera when one of the bestbuy employees told us they had an open box of that camera, which we were unable to resit.  We got it for $300 under the normal price, and well from now on our home videos are going to be in full HD.

Here are some sample footage I put together, you may notice some digital combing, but I'm pretty sure it's not coming from the camera, I need to upgrade my PC so I can re-encode the video better.



You may need to pop it out to get the full effect.  Blogger has some strange column width issues. (double click on the video and that will open a new window)

3 comments:

Crysler's said...

Oh I just miss her so much!! Maybe on one of these trips to Best Buy Rach could get a new I Pod... Strictly for her benefit, not at all so I can buy her old one from her. :-)

Nellie said...

She's so cute I can't even stand the cuteness!

Unknown said...

That is very entertaining! I love her dancing skills and miss her!