Thursday, January 24, 2019

Christmas Eve and Christmas Day

  Here's what Christmas Eve and Christmas Day looked like for our family.


Christmas Eve we went with my parents to see Mary Poppins.

Luke and Emery hanging out.

 I got the kids and one cat in front of the Christmas tree on Christmas Eve. Usually I forget to do this.

Luke, Emery, and Daryl admiring the Advent house.

Luke and Emery playing Dominos on Christmas Eve.

Luke hanging out with his blankets.

Christmas Eve I was favored with special cuddles from Dax.

Mary and a wiseman taking the convertible out for a spin.

The kids digging into their stockings Christmas morning.

Luke showing me his muscles Christmas morning.

The Christmas tree after Santa's visit.

The girls made Daryl and I this star ornament for Christmas all on their own.

Avery showing off one of her gifts.

Sisko napping in the stocking debris.

Emery, Harper, and Luke playing with Luke's new car tracks.

Christmas morning play from above.

No comments: