Tuesday, June 19, 2018

May Days

  Looking back at all these pictures I can see that including our trip to England, it was a pretty eventful month.  Mother's Day happened the day after we got home from England, so it was extemely low key.  Daryl and I put together a new closet organizer for Avery's room during which we had lots of help.  Both Avery and Harper had concerts at school.  I finally hiked Poo Poo Point with my ministering sisters.  That was amazing.  Then the next weekend after returning from England I went down to LA for the weekend to spend it with Daryl who was there for work while they were launching a new software system.  We went to Six Flags and bought the pass that allowed us to go to the front of the line for everything.  It was a little intense.  Neither of us had been to Six Flags in many years.  We definitely could feel a difference in age.  Then we visited Universal Studios to go to Hogwarts and have some delicious butter beer.  While I was away Daryl's sister Ashley was the best ever and watched the kids for us.  Memorial Day weekend we went over Brad and DeAnna's house for a barbecue and then hosted some of Daryl's family at our house as well.


Emery ready for building a closet organizer.

Luke could not be outdone.

Sisko checking the integrity of the new closet organizer.

Avery's closet almost done.  We put the top shelves in a couple weeks later eventually.

Emery and I had an ice cream date one afternoon just the two of us.

I had some serious jet lag when we came home from England and walked down my obnoxiously big hill around five in the morning.

Luke accompanied me to the dentist and was very good the entire time.

When I was in LA, a Mini Cooper suddenly burst into flames.  The firefighters had it out incredibly quickly. It was amazing to see.

Daryl and I at Six Flags.

Daryl and I at Hogwarts.

Mount Rainier from not quite Poo Poo Point.

A para glider launching from Poo Poo Point.

The view from Poo Poo Point.  I love where we live.

Harper's elementary concert.

Ayva and Luke being super cute.

Apparently Luke and Avya were partners in crime.

Avya and Luke just being adorable.

Luke hitting the ball at Brad an DeAnna's.

Emery holding a slightly concerned Benjamin.

Benjamin and Lady

Avery really wanted to hold Benjamin.

Harper and Emery on a rock at the park.

Daryl and I saw Weird Al at the Moore Theater.

Harper being Harper.

Sisko being very comfortable in the Yahtzee box.

Luke and Harper helping make S'mores with Peppa Pig on in the background.

Luke gave me this picture from preschool for Mother's Day.

One last Benjamin picture because I can't stand how cute this baby is.

No comments: