Friday, June 22, 2018

Full House

    Last week we had the pleasure of having my brother Phil and his wife Heather with their two boys Maddux and Aidan stay with us along with my sister Nellie and her daughter Reagan.  It was super fun.  With them visiting we had all my siblings together except for one of us.  That's a pretty impressive feat to pull off.  We got together with everyone to go to Dave and Busters to celebrate all the dads since it was the day before Father's Day.  We also took all the nephews (except for Benjamin) and nieces there to see the Incredibles 2.  We almost took up an entire row in the movie theater.  We played some epic pickle ball at Adam's house and we slid down on cardboard at the park by our house.  Daryl and I also enjoyed playing board games with Phil, Heather, and Maddux.  Everyone stayed up too late every night and we ate too much good food.  Everything you could want from a family gathering.


Maddux, Aidan, and my Dad at Dave and Busters.

Harper and Reagan

Emery and Avery 

Nellie, Benjamin, and Reagan

Luke dragged me out of Dave and Busters into the mall, so we rode the carousel.

Nellie and Benjamin

Avery, Reagan, and Maddux ready for pickle ball.

Luke blowing bubbles at Brad and DeAnna's.

Emery, Reagan, and Harper playing a game together.

Daryl ordered a flight of meats that we compared and contrasted.  The clear winner was the meat from Japan of course, with the Waygu from Bothell being the runner up.

Heather is taking the picture of us at the movies.  Starting in the front right: Logan, Emery, Harper, Reagan.  Next row: Mom, Avery, Aidan, Luke and me with my eyes closed.  Last row:  Dad, Nellie, Phil, and Maddux.

Sliding on the cardboard was actually super fun.  I did it a few times myself and got some great grass stains on my jeans.

Emery, Harper, Reagan, Maddux, and Aidan

No comments: