Sunday, January 10, 2016

Beauty Shop!

  So yesterday I was a really nice mom and agreed to go to Avery and Harper's beauty shop.  It was very professional.  I signed in and paid the cashier (Harper).  The pretend money went into their Pinkie Pie bank.  Then I got my toenails painted and my hair and make-up done.  If it looks like I am slightly terrified in the pictures that is not wholly inaccurate.  Emery also was a very enthusiastic helper and colored one of my toenails in with a lip crayon.  Later in the day I asked Avery if it was  a great day because we played beauty shop, and she quickly corrected me.  "We didn't play beauty shop, mom, we had one." 


I made them go get my own hairbrush since I remembered someone in Avery's class had lice.  Hopefully it will pass by our home.

See Emery there were some good times.

Harper putting on my lip gloss.

Emery also needed to put lip gloss on, and I think Avery was directing her.

Look at all those eye shadow options!

Avery tried really hard to do a pony tail, but finally gave up and let me do it.

Emery is very good with make-up.



Don't we all look beautiful!

No comments: