Monday, November 30, 2015

The Third November Birthday

  I don't really mention my birthday every year I think.  Mostly because there's a lot going on in the month with Avery's birthday and Thanksgiving, and then we had to throw another November birthday in the mix with Luke.  Usually we're a little birthdayed out by the time we get to meet.  Except Avery and Harper are never birthdayed out, and sometimes remark about the lack of a birthday cake even though we've had some other goody.  This year I made sure to line up a cake mostly for their benefit.  Avery and Harper were happy.  Daryl and I had a great day because he took the day off, and we were able to do some furniture shopping all by ourselves.  
  Avery and Harper were also hilarious when it came to guessing my age.  Popular answers were fourteen and seventeen.  I think someone said I was five or six once.  Harper also guessed forty once.  I love them so much.


Harper must have been too excited to stay still.

I must have been waving to Luke who's high chair is at the other end of the kitchen.

This is a terrible picture, but Tyler picked out this little flower arrangement for me.  He is so dang cute.

Avery made this birthday card in school.  It's a picture of me wearing a heart dress.

I forgot to rotate this picture, but this is the birthday card Harper made for me.  It's a picture of a dinosaur.

No comments: