Monday, November 30, 2015

Thanksgiving 2015

  It was the Thanksgiving of meats.  Karl roasted a turkey for his first time ever, and it came out pretty much perfect.  Aimee made a ham, and Daryl made some ribs.  There was also a lot of pie and cinnamon rolls just as there should be.  My parents were also in attendance along with Aimee, Karl, and Tyler.  We had a great time and good food.

Karl's turkey

Add caption

A sweet potato dish that Aimee made.

This is low carb stuffing, or other words even more meat.

I'm pouring root beer.

Tyler and Avery would have happily ate nothing but the watermelon and the rolls of course.

Silly, silly Emery.

A random picture of my dad.

Harper bringing in the soda from outside.  She also sliced all the eggs up for the salad.

Avery asked me why I put seaweed in the salad in the foreground.  Thanks kiddo!

No comments: