Saturday, January 3, 2015

Our Newest Nephew

  I have to admit that every time I looked at my little Christmas countdown I thought very little about Christmas and a lot about my sister-in-law Angie who was due on Christmas day.  We were all really excited for a new little guy to come, and on the Saturday before Christmas he joined us.  Daryl and I were able to meet our new nephew Logan the next day after he was born.  Even though Luke was born a mere six weeks earlier it was still amazing to marvel at the newness of Logan.  He was six pounds ten ounces and twenty inches long.  Logan's hands and feet are big, so we have hope that he will be tall like my brother.  We are so excited for Adam and Angie, and we are definitely in love!




My brother Adam and Logan.  
On Christmas day we went over to Adam and Angie's, so all the boy cousins could hangout for the first time.  Hudson is five months old, Luke is seven weeks old, and Logan is five days old.  I think this is the best picture with the least amount of crying.

This is the full body shot, and this is the best picture we could get.  You can really notice Logan's big feet.  My mom was the one who got them all matching baby formal wear.  

No comments: