Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Random Picture Time!

  Here are some pictures that I've taken in the last month or so that have been burning a whole on my hard drive.  The first two are actually from September when Karl, Aimee, and Tyler came by to visit.  Then the others are from this month.  Life has been pretty busy.  Daryl transitioned from contract worker to full time employee at his job, and also found out that he was accepted into UW's Technology Management MBA program that will start in January.  We are anticipating that our house in West Seattle will be officially sold this week, and I am about four weeks away from my due date.  


Aimee really is great aunt and mom.  I like how they put a blanket on her first before they forced her to be their horse.

I had some awesome snuggles with Tyler, and he also told me that it would be okay if the baby should end up being born on his birthday October 24th.

These two crack me up.  They insisted on taking a picture once we got done putting this sweet cat puzzle together.

Here's a better shot of Cats from Around the World.  Avery made everyone go around and say which was their favorite cat.

Harper was on the floor when Emery decided she would make a nice chair and sat down in her lap.

Avery had to get in the picture too of course.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Wow! So much going on! Congratulations to Daryl with his program and with selling the house!!!